Pink Door Campaign
- Honor someone who has lost their battle with breast cancer
- Celebrate a breast cancer survivor
- Increase breast cancer awareness
Breast Cancer factoids
- Excluding skin cancers-Breast cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer in women.
- Numerous studies have shown that early detection with mammography saves lives and increases treatment options.
- Mammography is a very accurate screening tool for women at both average and increased risks of breast cancer.
- Many breast cancers are detected by self-breast examination. This simple exam saves lives.
Early detection and screening saves lives. To learn more about free mammogram screenings and other breast cancer prevention resources, please call 1-866-501-DOCS (3627).
Thank you to the following organizations that are participating in the campaign
- Family Victory Fellowship Church
- First Media Group
- Fox 2 Detroit
- IAC North America
- Southfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Southfield Area Downtown Development Authority
- Southfield Community Foundation Women's Fund
- Southfield Public Schools
Take a picture of your pink door and share it with us on our St. John Providence Facebook page.
KEEP HOPE AND PAINT IT PINK!
View the flier for our Pink Door Campaign and share it with your friends.