Physical Rehabilitation Services
St. John Physical Rehabilitation Services offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation with such conditions as: arthritis, stroke, joint replacements, impairments from fractures, trauma injuries, spinal pain, neurologic conditions and balance disorders, communication disorders and cognitive impairments. We provide an individualized, one-on-one program to help you return to good health.
Our inpatient rehabilitation units offer intensive, interdisciplinary care for recovery from orthopedic, stroke, amputation, spinal cord injury or other life-changing illness or injury. The program includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, therapeutic recreation, rehabilitation nursing services, rehabilitation case management and nutrition services. Click here to learn more.
Whether you have medically complex diagnoses or are recovering after a sports injury, our therapists are here to provide you with individualized care. If you need physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, sports medicine rehab or audiology, we have 15 convenient locations throughout the tri county area to serve you. Click here to view our outpatient locations.
Why choose us for your outpatient therapy services...
- Patients report an average 70% reduction in pain and 75% improvement in functional abilities following therapy
- Direct one-on-one care with the same therapist every day
- Individualized treatment programs that focus on your needs for improving your life
- Hands-on care by therapist with the experience and knowledge to help you get better
- Positive working relationships with over 700 physicians
- 95 out of 100 patients rate our care as excellent