Personal Health Services for St. John Hospital Benefactors
When you need it most…
The McQuade Society was established by the administration of St. John Hospital and Medical Center (SJH&MC) to show its appreciation of our benefactors and loyal supporters.
As a service for our committed hospital donors, membership offers personal navigation for any and all health services your family may need provided by a dedicated donor relations manager who is available 24 hours a day. Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction when using SJH&MC.
St. John Hospital and Medical Center values the generous, charitable support we receive from our benefactors. The service provided by the McQuade Society is our way of saying "thank you."
There for you...
- As an inpatient, you will receive:
- a personal escort to expedite the Emergency Center process as medically appropriate
- a bed ready upon admission, the best available for required treatment
- assistance connecting with the most appropriate specialists
- personal visits to ensure your “McQuade Society” experience
- special VIP dining menus and complimentary guest dining
- the peace of mind that a hospital manager is overseeing your needs
- post-care contact to ensure all concerns are managed
- free valet parking
- As an outpatient, you will receive:
- assistance scheduling physician appointments
- assistance scheduling diagnostic studies
- a personal escort to services as needed
- free valet parking
What McQuade members are saying...
How to join...
There are several ways to qualify for McQuade Society membership through your gifts to St. John Hospital and Medical Center:
- A cash gift of $25,000
- A cash pledge of $25,000 over five years with a minimum annual $5,000 donation
- A planned gift valued at $50,000 or more (in terms of future remainder benefit)
Your tax-deductible donation will benefit whichever area of the hospital you choose. This way your contribution impacts the area of medical care that is most meaningful to you.
Become a Member
The McQuade Society is available to all members 24/7. To receive further information on joining, discuss giving opportunities, or arrange a hospital tour, please contact Beth Carter, Donor Relations Manager, (313) 343-4602 or email@example.com. Beth has been with St. John Providence Health System for over 25 years and was integral in the conception and development of the McQuade Society. She will be happy to talk with you.
Sister Verenice McQuade
Sister Verenice McQuade, CSJ, dedicated a significant portion of her life to caring for patients and associates of St. John Hospital and Medical Center. Well known for her kindness, compassion and ready smile, her legacy lives on through the McQuade Society, named in her honor to reflect her commitment to service.
St. John Hospital and Medical Center is a regional-referral teaching hospital with 804 licensed beds, more than 50 medical and surgical specialties, and a 1,300 member medical staff. It is also the largest acute care provider and the only designated emergency trauma center on Detroit’s east side. Specialties include: Cardiovascular, Thoracic, Neurology, Oncology, Bariatrics, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Spine, Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Long known for its excellence in medical care, St. John Hospital and Medical Center is dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care for body, mind and spirit.
»Visit St. John Hospital and Medical Center