Psychiatric Services at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Oakland Center
Madison Heights, Michigan 48071
Inpatient Psychiatric Unit: This 26-bed adult unit is fully accredited and staffed by trained professionals experienced in the management of emotional disorders. Individual and group therapies are offered, as well as specialized therapeutic activities intended to help patients return to home and community.
- Emergency assesment
- Partial hospitalization (transportation available)
- Adult inpatient
- Psychiatric consultation
- Dual diagnosis (psychiatric/substance abuse)
Partial-Day Hospital for Adults: The Partial-Day Hospital for Adults provides an intermediate treatment setting for physically-independent individuals who are experiencing depression or other psychiatric conditions. The program offers two areas of focus: depression/anxiety/emotional disruption; and dual diagnosis (substance abuse/mental illness).
For more information, call (248) 967-7437.Psychiatric Home Care Services:
- St. John Health System Home Services section.
- More on St. John Health Behavioral Health services.
- More on St. John Oakland Hospital