Our Mission, Vision, and Values
St. John Providence Health System Mission
St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
St. John Providence Health System Vision
Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness and transform healthcare.
St. John Providence Health System Values
We are called to:
- Service of the Poor – Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence – Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity – Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom – Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity – Courageous innovation
- Dedication – Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
St. John Providence Health System is a member of Ascension Health, a national faith-based health ministry sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Nazareth, the Daughters of Charity, and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Ascension Health is the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health Ministry in the United States, with acute care facilities in 20 states and the District of Columbia
For more information, visit the Ascension Health System web site.