Cancer Treatment at Van Elslander Cancer Center
Get every conceivable advantage
When you’ve been diagnosed with cancer, you want every conceivable advantage. Leading-edge technology. Access to national clinical trials. And a team of nationally recognized experts. You’ll find it here.
Your Van Elslander Cancer Center team immediately begins reviewing every possible option with you, so you can begin your treatment quickly. We have an environment designed to simplify your life and enable you to concentrate your energy on healing. From screening, to diagnosis, to treatment to rehabilitation… even complementary care and educational services… we have everything you need. All in a single location.
At the Van Elslander Cancer Center, you’ll find:
- A staff of board certified medical oncologists
- The Robert and Victoria Liggett Breast Center
- The Ken and Deborah Meade Pediatric Hematology Oncology Center
- The Cracchiolo Radiation Oncology Center
- A spacious and comfortable Infusion Center
- A convenient Department of Pharmacy
- A full range of diagnostic services, such as CT scans, X-rays, mammography and laboratory testing
- Access to national clinical trials
- Psychosocial and education services, including a healing garden, labyrinth walk, meditation chapel and art gallery
- The Healing Arts Center, offering an array of complementary therapies, classes, holistic assessments and much more
- A Cancer Resource Center, where we have assembled a collection of current data about cancer and its care, Internet access and an extensive lending library
Our unrivalled technology makes us a leader among cancer treatment facilities. Our multidisciplinary approach to care harnesses the talents of our staff, advanced treatment technologies, and the inner strength of our patients for a powerful combination of forces, focusing energy on the patient and families’ individual needs.
When you or someone you love has cancer, you want every possible advantage. So do we.
We treat all types of cancer. The following are the most common. Please call the Van Elslander Cancer Center at 1-866-246-HOPE (4673) for more information.
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
For additional information on other types of cancer, visit our Cancer Information section, or call us at 1-866-246-HOPE.