Helping physicians help their patients
Our consultative clinics are designed to help physicians whose patients are dealing with special challenges such as extremely abnormal cholesterol values, failure to respond to traditional medications, or very specific diagnoses, such as pulmonary hypertension or adult congenital heart disease.
Physician specialists in each clinic provide consultation in their particular area of expertise and report back to the referring physician.
- The Heart Institute Lipid Clinic
- Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic
- Heart and Vascular Screening Clinic
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Clinic
- Resistant Hypertension Clinic
- Pacemaker/ICD Clinic
- The Center for Atrial Fibrillation
- Joslin Diabetes Center