Novi Emergency Center
Click to view larger image
The Emergency Center (EC) at Providence Park Hospital (PPH) was established in order to provide the highest standard of care possible to all that enter our EC.
Providence Park Hospital Emergency Center has 49 private beds including:
- 2 trauma bays with the capacity to handle 4 trauma patients at once
- 4 Critical Care beds
- 43 general treatment rooms
- Pediatric, Express Care, and SANE specific rooms
- All treatment rooms are equipped to handle patients of varying acuity
- Each general treatment room is equipped with television
- Decentralized nursing stations allow for better observation
- The EC contains a Family Consultation room to help provide discreet discussion with family and provide privacy for bereavement
The EC provides 24-hour care emergency care to ALL emergent, urgent, and non-urgent patients that present to the EC. We belong to Oakland, Washtenaw/Livingston, and Western Wayne Medical Control Authority Boards. In addition to the services that are provided, we utilize a mini-registration and triage system to expedite patients to their room. Our focus is to minimize the “time to physician” time resulting in quicker access to care for patients.
Providence Park Emergency Center general information number (for non-emergency use) is (248) 465-4100. For emergencies, call 911.
The Providence Park Emergency Center is located within Providence Park Hospital at the southwestern corner of Grand River and Beck Road.