Providence Park Rehabilitation Services
Providence Park Rehabilitation Services offers Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy Services. Special programs include Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Neuro-Rehab, Pediatrics, Vestibular, Craniosacral, Lymphedema, Hand Therapy, Voice and Swallowing Disorders.
The Providence Park Rehabilitation Services Team consists of 27 Therapists with expertise covering a wide range of specialties in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
The clinic is located on the Providence Park Hospital Campus at:
26850 Providence Parkway, Suite 163, Novi, Michigan 48374
- Phone Number -- 248-465-4190
- Fax Number -- 248-465-4894
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- This office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.