Ryan J Barrett, DO
- Primary: Neurological Surgery
- Providence Park Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of South Florida - H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
- AOA Board of Surgery - Neurological Surgery
Dr. Barrett is the Program Director for Neurosurgery Residency at Providence Hospital and Medical Centers. He is also a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Barrett sub-specializes in surgical neuro-oncology. His training in surgical neuro-oncology has provided proficiency in the latest technologies like the stereotactic radiosurgery using the Varian system. Dr. Barrett is also proficient in treating general neurosurgical conditions involving both the brain and the spine.
The mission of his practice is to provide patients with the superior neurosurgical care. Dr. Barrett believes in working with the patient's preference and lifestyle along with involving the family in the decision making process.
For more information please visit michiganspineandbrainsurgeons.com