Robert M Mihalich, MD
- Primary: Orthopedic Surgery
- Providence Park Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Baylor University Medical Center
- ABMS Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mihalich is a native of Michigan, growing up in southeastern Michigan. He practiced as a physical therapist for 3 years following college giving him a unique perspective on total care of the patient.
Dr. Mihalich is an orthopedic foot and ankle specialist offering treatment for bunions, hammertoes, tendon and ligament injuries, post-traumatic reconstruction, and arthroscopy and ankle replacement.