Richard D Fessler II, MD
- Primary: Neurological Surgery
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
- University of Michigan Medical School
- Wayne State University, Nagoya University / Nagoya Daigaku
- University at Buffalo - SUNY School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- ABMS Board of Neurological Surgery
Dr. Fessler is a Neurosurgeon at Michigan Head & Spine Institute, PC, and the Chair of Surgery at St. John Hospital and Medical Center.
Dr. Fessler attended medical school at the University of Michigan and was trained in neurological surgery at Wayne State University. He obtained additional specialty training in cerebrovascular surgery in Japan and has completed a two year fellowship in neuroendovascular surgery.
His area of interest is in minimally invasive surgery of complex vascular disease using endovascular and open cerebrovascular techniques. Dr. Fessler is author of numerous book chapters and publications.
Dr. Fessler's specialties include: endovascular surgery, cerebrovascular surgery, minimally invasive surgery of the brain and spine, vertebroplasty, adult spasticity, and general neurosurgery.