Marcus E DeGraw, MD
- Primary: Pediatrics
- Secondary: Pediatric - Child Abuse Pediatrics
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak
- Children's Hospital Medical Center
- ABMS Board of Pediatrics, ABMS Board of Pediatrics - Child Abuse Peds
Dr. DeGraw is board certified in Pediatrics. He graduated from Wayne State University Medical School. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. He also completed a fellowship at Cincinnati Children's Hospital, where he trained as a child abuse expert. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the Helfer Society (which is the National Child Abuse Society).