Pediatric emergency and urgent care
St. John Providence Health System has you and your family covered for pediatric emergency or urgent care.
- River District Hospital - St. Clair
- Providence Park Hospital - Novi
- Providence Hospital - Southfield
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital - Warren and Madison Heights
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center - Detroit. The Department of Emergency Medicine at St. John Hospital has a specialized Pediatric Emergency Center devoted entirely to the needs of the acutely ill or injured child. Staffed by board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians, this unit provides care to the sick children and their families in a warm and friendly environment. The Emergency Center is a certified Level II Pediatric Trauma center. The scope of the services provided includes resuscitation and stabilization of the critically ill child. The physicians and nurses in the Pediatric Emergency unit are also experts in providing pain relief and sedation for children undergoing procedures in the Emergency Department. With a capacity of 15 rooms, the St John Hospital Emergency Center sees over 28,000 pediatric patients each year.
After-hours urgent care for accidents and illness is provided at:
St. John Eastside Pediatrics and Adult Urgent Care
St. John Eastside Pediatrics and Adult Urgent Care offers urgent care to both pediatric and adult patients. The site also offers 14 private exams rooms, a spacious waiting area with separate areas for adults and children, board certified Pediatricians, Family and Internal Medicine physicians, experienced RNs and on-site diagnostics. Open Monday through Friday, 5 to 10 p.m.; Saturdays & holidays, 12 noon to 6 p.m.; and Sundays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
St. John Medical Center Macomb Township
Located on 23 Mile west of Romeo Plank. Also has 24-hour emergency department. Both are staffed with board-certified emergency medicine physician and board-certified pediatricians. Urgent care hours are Monday though Friday, 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, 11 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Livonia Urgent Care
Open everyday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Located west of Newburgh on 7 Mile.
Cornerstone After Hours Medical Care (Macomb)
Cornerstone After Hours Medical Care for children and adults open evenings, weekends and holidays.
Masonic Medical Center Urgent Care (St. Clair Shores)
Open evenings and weekends for children and adults.
Rochester Medical Group
Open 7 days a week for walk-in urgent care for children and adults.
Warren Urgent Care (Windemere Park)
Warren Urgent Care open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week for children and adults.
Woodland Urgent Care (Detroit)
Open everyday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Located on 8 Mile between Lahser and Telegraph.