St. John Providence Occupational Health Partners
For 25 years Occupational Health Partners has been committed solely to provide service to the business community. Our goal is to provide a healthy, productive workplace.
- Six walk-in clinics throughout the Metro Detroit area.
- Exclusively provides occupational health services for all industries.
- Largest hospital based occupational health program in the State.
Aggressive Return to Work Philosophies
- Occupational Health Partners is recognized as a benchmark program with workers compensation rates below the national average.
- Proven Transitional and Return-to-Work programs.
Hospital Based Program
- Confidence in the care received from a nationally recognized health system.
- Board certified physicians in all specialties.
- On-site diagnostic, radiology, laboratory testing, physical and occupational therapy.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
Points of Pride/Core Foundation
- Best practices resulting in client retention
- Competitive pricing and clinic based billing
- Expertise in regulatory compliance and customized services
- Outstanding customer service identified through client and patient satisfaction surveys