Our Centers and Clinics
As a Neuroscience Center of Excellence, St. John Providence Health System is focused on providing you with community-based, research-quality care when you need it most. We offer a network of neuroscience physicians, specially trained nurses, and clinical staff at Southeast Michigan’s top hospitals and outpatient center working together to provide the latest treatment and techniques for a wide range of neurological conditions.
At all of our specialized Centers and Clinics, highly integrated and synchronized teams of experts use state-of-the-art technology and cutting edge techniques to diagnose and treat you.
Collaborating for your restored health and total wellness, the physicians and staff members at St. John Providence Health System Neuroscience Centers and Clinics work closely with other Centers of Excellence and your primary care physician to provide highly personalized, advanced care and innovative solutions for even the most complex problems.
Find out more about our clinics and centers:
- Chronic Headache and Migraine Institute
- Craniofacial and Reconstructive Surgery Clinics
- Dizziness, Balance and Falls Clinic
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery and Skull Base Program
- Epilepsy and Seizure Clinic
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- St. John Providence Health System NeuroOnCall Telemed Network
- Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Clinic
- Sleep Disorders Centers
- Spine Centers
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Centers