Ways to Donate to the Kids on the Go Program
We are happy to be able to provide this fantastic program for kids. Here are a few ways to easily donate to KOTG:
- Make a Foundation Donation. On the form specify the Kids on the Go Program as your recipient. Go to http://www.stjohn.org/communityhealth/Donate/.
- Meijers Rewards. Go to www. Meijer.com. Go to the bottom of the page and click on Meijer Community Rewards. Go to join. Our 6 digit organization number is 727970. We will earn up to 4% of your purchases!
- Kroger Community Rewards. To register, go online at KrogerCommunityRewards.com or ask at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number. Members must wripe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count. The Kids on the Go NonProfit Organization (NPO) number is 90659.
- Donate a car to Charity Motors and they will give us 70% of the sale of the car and it is 100% tax deductible! Call 313-255-1000 and make sure you mention Kids on the Go.
- Donate your new or pre-owned golf clubs to Charity Golf Inc and they will give Kids on the Go 70% of the sale of your clubs and you receive a donation receipt of the fair market value of your clubs as stated by the PGA of America's Golf Club Value Guide. Contact Charity Golf at 800-251-9015 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you mention Kids on the Go!
- Use Goodsearch.com for your search engine and we receive money with every search you do. Just type in Kids on the Go to verify the charity. Kids on the Go receives a penny for EVERY search you do!
- The Village Toy in Grosse Pointe. Mention Kids on the Go Rewards and 5% of your purchase will benefit our Summer 2010 Program.
We appreciate your kindness.