- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Macomb Center Main Page
- Emergency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Macomb Center Listing
Patients coming to St. John Macomb Hospital’s Emergency Department will find a modern, convenient facility focused on patient's care and comfort.
Treatment areas have walls on three sides, instead of curtains between beds. There are eight private rooms with doors.
- Larger treatment rooms to accommodate patient and a family member. Phones are present in all of the new rooms for patient convenience.
- Separate ambulance entrance away from the walk-in entry.
- Decontamination room with multiple shower heads and a 1,500-gallon holding tank
- Spacious, comfortable waiting area with a special children’s play area.