Noninvasive Cardiology Patient Information
General Patient Preparation
- Please bring a copy of the prescription order for the test.
- Fasting is required for all exercise tests, adenosine tetrofosmin, dobutamine echocardiography imaging and transesophageal echocardiography. You may take your medications with small sips of water
- For exercise testing, please wear loose clothing and comfortable shoes, preferably with rubber soles. Please bathe prior to your test. With the exception of deodorant, please do not apply lotions, oils, powder or perfumes after bathing.
- It is generally wise to go to the bathroom just before your test.
- Please have a list of your medications available.
Results of your tests
You may obtain the results of your test by contacting your physician. Final reports are generally available within five working days. To avoid confusion, our staff is instructed not to give results to patients directly.
Outpatient Hours: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M-F
Phone: (313) 343-3595
Fax (313) 343-7556
22151 Moross Road
Suite 108, Professional Building 1
Detroit, MI 48236
Directions: From interstate I-94 take exit 224B onto Moross Road. Go one mile east. You will see the St. John Health buildings on the left. Parking is available in the North lot or East deck parking structure ($2) or valet parking is available in front of Professional Building 1 for $3.
You may schedule appointments for heart tests by calling (313) 343-3595. Our outpatient hours are 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please notify us as soon as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment or if you’re not able to arrive on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, you may need to wait until the next available procedure slot or be rescheduled so that the care of other patients is not delayed. We make every effort to accommodate our patients and value the courtesy of punctuality.